The SR626E is the electric version of the SR626 rough terrain telehandler – an industry first. Its full-time 4-wheel drive is powered by lithium-ion batteries for long-lasting durable performance. Built compact, the SR626E is highly maneuverable with reduced noise and zero emissions that is suitable for indoor use.
- Lithium-ion batteries
- Full-time 4-wheel drive
- 4-wheel steer – selectable front, crab & coordinated
- Auxiliary hydraulic circuit on the boom
- Variable speed hydrostatic drive
- Fully enclosed cab with heat
- Proportional joystick
- Illuminated gauge and switch panels
- Color LCD display with machine & engine diagnostics
- Adjustable suspension seat
- Fixed 1200mm carriage & 1200mm floating forks
- 2000 charging cycles/2 year *** lithium battery warranty
- 2 year parts & labour, 5 year structural warranty
- CE approved
***Whichever comes first. Refer to Snorkel warranty policy for full details, limitations and restrictions. Batteries at the end of their life to be returned to Snorkel for recycling.